HP Printers is now a leading brand in the world of printer technology having extensive range for personal and as well as for professional use. To get started with your 123.hp.com printers Installation & Download printer software with a valid model number & visit 123.hp.com/setup and learn the steps to connect with your device. HP printers are all in one printer that facilitates print, copy and scan. The canon printers are designed for personal as well as business use.
Downloading Procedure of HP Printer Driver
You can download and install drivers for your printer from the hp printer driver official website and follow the steps given below:
1. Switch on your printer and computer.
2. Make sure that they are connected to the same wireless network (Applicable for wirelessly enabled printers)
3. Next, open a browser of your choice on your system and go to 123.hp.com/setup
4. Enter the name of your printer along with its model number. For example, Officejet 38.
5. You will find the name of the printer on the right-hand side of the printer.
6. Click the Download button and wait for the software to be downloaded.
7. Once the download is completed, click on it to open it.
Installation of HP Printer Driver Software
Install the HP Printer Driver by going through with the following steps:
1. Double-click on the hp downloaded which is obtained from 123.hp.com/setup.
2. When the prompt comes to choose the printer connection type, click on USB.
3. When you get the prompt for adding the HP printer to a queue, click on your printer name.
4. Open the Print Using menu. and select your HP printer.
5. Click on the Add button.
6. Go back to the HP Printer installer for completing the process.
How To Install HP Wireless Printer via CD Media?
The installation procedure of an HP wireless printer into your operating system completes in just a few steps. Follow them accordingly:
1. Take out the CD from the pack and insert in your Disk Drive
2. Your operating system will notify you about the CD inserted.
3. Click on the ‘Start’ button and go to the ‘Computers’
4. Double click on ‘CD Driver.’ and open it.
5. Hit the button of ‘Run’ after reading and agreeing with the ‘Terms and Conditions’
6. Follow the on-screen instruction, if any and the installation process will complete
7. Now, you can scan and print any document via your new HP printer.